Security and surveillance systems are very important things to consider when building a new home or building.
These systems help ensure that you, your loved ones, and your possessions are as safe as possible at all times.
Strategically located cameras that record to DVR. 24/7 monitoring. These systems watch out for and help protect the things important to you when you aren’t able to.
Sensors that detect when a window or door has been opened, glass break detectors, and motion detectors that sense humans, not pets.
These are just a few of the security features available and your system can be easily controlled from intuitive touchpads located at various locations in your home.
- Security and surveillance system wiring, installation, and configuration
- Pet Immune Motion Detectors, Window/Door Contacts, Glass Break Detectors, and more are available to sense intruders
- Indoor/Outdoor Sirens and Strobe Lights are available to alert you and your neighbors of an intruder
- 24/7 Monitoring available which can alert the police immediately of an intrusion.
- Intuitive Security Touch-Pads allow for simple control of the system
- Surveillance Cameras located throughout the premises can be connected to a DVR and the internet, allowing you to monitor events after they occur or even offsite real-time